- diet pills do JACK SHIT to help you loose weight
- you will end up taking them only because you’ve developed an addiction to them
- you will have WITHDRAWAL symptoms from them (this includes MAJOR, long lasting headaches
- can harm your organs- they’ve been known to lead to kidney failure…
- they are terrible for your heart and will cause you chest pain and eventually worse
- insomnia if you haven’t already been experiencing sleepless nights
- they have been linked to strokes
- respiratory failure due to some
- can cause painful gas and diarrhea
- live disease
- liver failure
DIET PILLS ARE NOT WORTH IT.
If you take them. STOP NOW.
If you’ve ever thought of taking them. GET THAT THOUGHT OUT OF YOUR HEAD.
They DO NOT help you loose weight and will eventually lead to DEATH.
Please be safe.
Well, for one, the person who submitted it.
I know for me, sometimes I just hear SO many voices in my head and there’s so much getting on that it gets loud and I honestly can’t hear anything but that and if my head gets too full I start hearing the voices coming in from somewhere else…
It could be a similar experience that the person who submitted it is talking about… maybe not… but that’s how I interpret it based on my own experiences.
Also, just because a number of people are all bipolar… it doesn’t mean we all think the same. We’re still all our own person.